- Reduces recovery time
- Maximizes ballistic power
- Reduces fatigue and tiredness
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Improves strength and muscle mass
- Supports muscle cells to produce more energy
Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid made of amino acids and is therefore, it is considered a protein. Creatine is naturally found in red meat and fish. It is also naturally made in the human body. It is safe to say that creatine is likely the most researched sport supplement in the market today. In terms of its performance, overall health benefits and safety, creatine stands second to none. It has been the staple in most athletes’ supplementation to maximize their performance.
60 servings per container